Within a few short days the first MRKT3240 Marketing Information Management course will wrap up. The e-portfolio assignment that concludes the course asked for reflections on learning from the term and demonstration of newly acquired expertise. The best of these pieces will be showcased on the www.kwantlenmarketing.com site to represent the work of this term and demonstrate what the course is all about.
Many excellent pieces were submitted and I’m thrilled that the class decided they wanted to be the ones to choose which pieces earned the honour. (I couldn’t begin to decide!) Nominations closed last night and here are the works they’ve chosen (in alphabetical order by last name):
- AJ’s The Importance of Pre-planning your Metrics video
- Thomas’s So I Hear You’re a Marketer
- Chad’s “What Marketing Information Management Can Do For Your Company”
- Britney’s Managing Your Marketing Info & The Metrics Song
- Ravi’s Marketing Metrics Prezi and Assessment Tool
- Elena’s Measuring Social Prezi
- Kenneth’s MRKT3240 – Marketing Information Management
Congratulations to all nominees! Your peers are impressed with your work.
So, which was your favourite? Hurry, the poll closes on Monday.